Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Newest Educational Conquest

Wow! I can't believe it!  I FINALLY took the plunge and here I am writing my first blog!  I have to give credit where credit is due and thank my friend Dave! Without him I probably wouldn't be here...yet.  I LOVE teaching first grade and seeing the transformation my students make throughout the year.  Challenging....YES but oh, so rewarding.  I am teaming with another teacher this year and am responsible for teaching Math, Social Studies and Science to both of our classes.  I do miss ELA but am a true Mathamaniac at heart!  So, I will be sharing little tid-bits, discoveries and ideas here.  Hope you come back often to check out the latest and greatest that is happening in my classroom!
Laura "The New Blogger"

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! Congrats on taking the plunge and diving into the world of blogging. I am so excited that you are a part of our amazing #1stchat PLN and am looking forward to learning with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I am so excited as well! You have all been so wonderful in welcoming me:)) Love my new PLN!

      Delete
  2. Awesome that you are joining the blogging world!
    Looking forward to reading about your math stories!

    ReplyDelete